ADDICTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal**HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P4YN3

P4YN3

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application   Clan Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 am

P4YN3

Your age? - Old Enough to know better (47)

How long have you been playing exteel? About 6 months

What is your rank and level? 1st Lieutenant

What clans have you been in, if any? Formed my own twice...Rizen and GoldenWings

What were your reasons for leaving (if applicable)? 1st was due to members being in vastly diff time zones. 2nd just died; not enough members and those that joined were never online or members not online at same time.

Why do you want to join ADDICTION? I was asked and I was considering joining a clan anyway.

Can anyone in the clan vouch for you? Churnobul, and maybe Nolan (BTW: Nolan was a clan member for Rizen for a short while.)

Whats your favorite mech build (list one)? HellBent Butcher is a tough mech, but I like custom jobs.

What weapons are you best with? Mauraders, rockets, and swords...I'm getting pretty good with a canon too. I'm also good with Beam Spitters.

What role do you want to play in a Clan Battle? Defender. I can cap too but it's not a strength, Defence is my best suit.

What time of the day are you most active? Afternoons now but Later when I find a job it'll be evenings around 7 - 8 pm

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

Anything else you want to add? I'm low on creds right now and need recs. I've used em on another account so I'm getting Exp on em. I also favor swords in small and cluttered maps like dreadnaught or vhill My Pilot Info/Growth/Weapons are level 1 (Rockets 86%, Ranged 52%, Melee 35%, Siege Series 27%)---Oh and I hate spears, can't use em can't avoid em (The phyx sux..should not be able to use it at close range and swords do not require marksmanship up close and personal...IMO)
Back to top Go down
CHURNOBUL
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
CHURNOBUL

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Application   Clan Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:21 am

gave him a try out. so did hemorrhage...he did good. imo hes in.
Back to top Go down
chronic420
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
chronic420

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Application   Clan Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 am

Well we are glad to have you and welcome to ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Application   Clan Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Application
Page 1 of 1