ADDICTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal**HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alliance drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHURNOBUL
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
CHURNOBUL

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-03-05

alliance drama Empty
PostSubject: alliance drama   alliance drama I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Cleaner409
Not Set

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2009 11:56 pm Post subject: What the members would like to see as improvements. Reply with quote
This forum topic is created by the members for the members and the officers to help improve the alliance.
Some of this we as members can take care of to take weight off the officers and some of this the officers have to impliment themselves.
This forum is not for criticizing each other or flaming in any way shape or form and if you are cought flaming or criticizing somone else in any way ,other than helping build off a point, I am sure leadership will back me in repremanding you for it. Please post your ideas and if you want to BUILD off someone elses idea that is fine go for it.
This is to improve YOUR ALLIANCE!!!!!
PARTICIPATE!!!!!

1 more active leadership X9 (so many reasons I had to put X9 instead of all the different reasons)
2 leaders helpers as the alliance grows
3 more seperate rooms on vent for chat
4 clan leaders allowed to recruit as wanted
5 clan leadership that is actually online at least every other day
6 alliance activities planned
7 active forum usage
8 appoint assistants if an officer will be gone for a while
9 other people appointed to start wars
10 a more meaningful rank system instead of a rank system built by donations alone
11 non confusing leadership
12 ranks given for deeds
13 clan leadership responsible for inactives and vent participation
14 restructure recruiting so the clan leader that is inviting the individual actually gets that person in their clan so they have ownership of their troops
15 chain of command in clans made by clan leadership
16 reassignment of warlord title for the purposes of starting wars alone
17 pass leadership of marshall to belladona for the purposes of perception
18 get this at least started within a week so people see improvements happening (for members and officers alike)
19 requirement for wars to be in vent
20 have a probation system set up so people know they are being tested for a specific time frame before they are full members
20A either reduce the amount of good fun events probationary members are allowed to attend
20B or require them to attend a specific amount before they are full members
21 a week minimum to get vent (3 days was also listed)
22 get clan leaders to approve of each others assistant leadership so everyone is agreeable to an extent
22A get some clan leaders " "
23 inactive clan leaders treated like all other inactives
24 quality leadership of clans over quantity

Please keep coming up with good solid ideas and posting them here!

-Ramora
xXHKFueyXx
Not Set

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2009 02:14 pm Post subject: Good Work Reply with quote
I think we all want what is best for our Alliance. This is how it happens everyone voicing thier opions in civility.

I look forward to what the future the holds for us!

HKFuey

McWilliams
Not Set

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2009 04:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
i agree with the ideas in mention and i do believe they will be addressed and talked about shortly between all aliance officers
xBellax
Not Set

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009 12:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you Ramora for constructing this list of suggestions. I have discussed this posting with Anjil in detail. I am going to post the response that we have decided on in as much detail as I can.

1) I am unable to speak for anyone other than Anjil and myself. As far as the 2 of us are concerned, we are on as much as our real loves will allow. If you have questions or issues and we aren't on then you can always send us messages via the courier. Also that is one of the main reasons that we have vent, so that all members are able to help each other. Reality is, real life is Always going to come first for us and if we are not able to be on all the time, that is just how it is going to be. Sorry for your inconvenience.

2)As far as the alliance is concerned, there are "helpers". Anjil has a 2nd in command for his clan (HKFuey) and a backup person for vent questions and issues (Silvanis). My 2nd (for alliance issues) is McWilliams. If you have any questions for me and I am not on you can always run them by him.

3)Considering that there are currently 23 seperate vent channels and there are rarely more than 5 being used at one time, we are not planning on adding any more rooms yet. If you have specific suggestions for rooms and their use, pls let me know.

4) All I can say to that is, they are! We have VERY few "alliance" rules for recruiting. They are activity, vent and filling out an app on the alliance forum. They are allowed to do these after they are recruited, however, they only have one week to do so.

5)Although that is a great idea in theory, there is just no way to police the DAILY activity of every member (even the leaders) If you feel that your particular leader is away too much, talk to them. If that doesn't work, feel free to address it with either Anjil or myself and we will do what we can to help.

6)Can you please be more specific? Any particular ideas or examples?

7)I would LOVE to see more use of the forum myself. But that is up to every individual member to take advantage of the website that Anjil spent so much time building for your use.

8)Anjil and I have assistants, and I would suggest that all other clan members do the same.

9)This is not possible. Only a Warlord or a Marshal can declare or accept a war. There can only be one of each in the alliance. The Warlord title was given to Anjil in the very beginning as he is a founding member of the alliance and the Warlord title comes with more responsibilities and abilities than just declaring war. That title is not going to be given to anyone else.

10) PLS READ the FORUM: POLICIES! There are 2 distinct types of rank that are clearly explained. Type 1 (lower ranks) are given in response to alliance donations. These ranks do not give the player any power, or authority. They are simply a way for us to track them and their access to the Alliance Bank. Type 2 (Officer Ranks) have NOTHING to do with donations. They are given based on deeds, responsobility and trust. Those few members that have these ranks (LT./GEN) MUST be respected by other members of the alliance.

11)See above

12)See #10

13) They absolutely should be monitoring their clan members activity and whether or not they have vent. We have leader meetings every couple of weeks where every leader is required to give a overview of their clan, each members activity and vent access.

14)To be honest, that is exactly what happens. Where else would there recruits go?

15)Good idea that will be addressed at next leader meeting.

16)See response to # 9

17)I understand the thought behind this suggestion, but it is not going to happen. This decision was not made lightly and was thought out well before Osirus left. I have access and control over his character, and that is just going to have to be enough.

18) Happy We're working on it.

19)Wars are already required to be held in vent. All previous wars HAVE been held in vent. But just so there is no confusion: If you want to be involved in a War, you MUST log into vent and be assigned a party. No showing up solo and trying to work on your own!

20) I need to know what you mean by "good fun" events.

21)The minimum is 1 week and I believe that is more than sufficient.

22)That would be nice. I don't know how realistic it is but we will do our best.

23)They are. Again, pls read the POLICIES.

24)OK, people, welcome to a new and expanding alliance. It is going to be a while before we are the tight, solidified unit that we all want to be. Some clans are going to come and go as we try to find the ones that fit our ideals. The best way to work on this is for EVERYONE (not just the leaders) to work on their inter-alliance diplomacy. We are meant to be a collection with a similar goal. We need to work as a solid unit. I know that everyone here wants Midgard to be an alliance that we are proud to be members of. However, if the members are more concerned about their individual status instead of helping each other, that is never going to happen. I addressed quite a few issues I had concerning this topic recently in vent. Those of you who are taking some things too far (competativness, over charging alliance members for plvl etc) know who you are. And make no mistake, I know who you are too. Pls do not mistake my quiet nature for complacency. I watch. A lot. There is very little that any of you actually "get away" with. Those of you with good intentions and helpful natures will have the alliance you long for if you can weather the current storm. As most of you should know, I have absolutely no problem "cleaning house".

I hope I have addressed most of your suggestions clearly. Please feel free to respond to my responses Happy
CHURNOBUL
CHURNOBUL
Not Set

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009 05:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
so basically...nothing is gonna change. kk. got it
Dandwalker
Not Set

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009 09:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I really hate to say it, but i agree with Churn doesn't look like anything is changing...

xBellax
Not Set

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009 11:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm. Well, I suppose I expected this sort of response. The long and short of it is, we do what we can. As much as I would like this alliance to retain the members that is has, I am not going to compromise the ideals that this alliance was founded on. In the words of my husband and Marshal of this alliance "You don't like the way we run things, you know where the leave button is."
CHURNOBUL
CHURNOBUL
Not Set

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 12:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
see we were wanting this things to be backed up and inforced. which they are not!!! and if you think they are, can i get those drugs too?
McWilliams
Not Set

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 07:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Churn stop being rude i could say many many things to you right now but i wont because i wont go down to your lvl your disrespect is horride you talk about also respecting a leadership saying you want those drugs is disrespect towards a high ranking officer hence your not following the rules
CHURNOBUL
CHURNOBUL
Not Set

New postPosted: 07 Sep 2009 02:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
McWilliams wrote:
Churn stop being rude i could say many many things to you right now but i wont because i wont go down to your lvl your disrespect is horride you talk about also respecting a leadership saying you want those drugs is disrespect towards a high ranking officer hence your not following the rules

point 1. you can ask anyone in ADDICTION or yoshi, ramora, anyone that has actually talked to me for more than a couple seconds...that i am a sarcastic asshole and dont mean anything from what i say. so i wasn't being disrespectful at all, and if it came acrossed that way smd.

point 2. you saying that you wont come down to my lvl is being disrespectful which as you pointed out is breaking the rules.

point 3. i was just trying to make a point that something needs to change in regards to leadership, wars, and in general most of the things on that list. just because the rules say something, doesn't mean anyone is going to follow them. and if the rules aren't inforced noone gives a damn and will do whatever the hell they want.

point 4. and mcwilliams you should know that i posted this right after bella was being a word i cant type. if she wants to be a b**** to me i can be a d*** right back. i have no problem doing that. i respect ppl in power when they respect me and she obviously doesn't respect me. gut and i were just trying to help out the alliance and she basically told us to leave. tbh ADDICTION was more then happy to let ppl from the alliance use our vent till the alliance vent was back up and running, but i dont think that is gonna happen anymore. when we offered bella and anjil vent info bella basically told us the f off. so i can ask for the drugs shes on because they must pretty good.
Back to top Go down

alliance drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADDICTION :: ADDICTION TALK :: Guest Section-
Jump to: