ADDICTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal**HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Ball Event *Must See*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baddreams
Friend
baddreams

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Red Ball Event *Must See* Empty
PostSubject: Red Ball Event *Must See*   Red Ball Event *Must See* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 pm

In Order To Provide A Lucky Winner With Some Wealth I Thought I Would Create An Event That Has Nothing To Do With The Game Itself So Higher Level Players Do Not Triumph Over Lower Level Players.

Event Name: Red Ball

Time Frame:4:10PM Est Friday - 4:00PM Est Saturday (I Also Request That This Topic Be Locked Upon Completion)

How To Participate: All You Have To Do Is Click The Link At The Bottom Of This Post That Says Red Ball. Play The Game And Get To As High Of A Level With The Highest Score You Can. Post Your Whole Screen Including Score/Level As A Picture Reply To This Post. Highest Level/Score Wins. *IMPORTANT* - ScreenShot Your Points On Level Thirty Before Completion

Prize:50g

Red Ball

Last edited by baddreams on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHURNOBUL
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
CHURNOBUL

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Red Ball Event *Must See*   Red Ball Event *Must See* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Red Ball Event *Must See* 30
Back to top Go down
GutBlaster

GutBlaster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: suck on it   Red Ball Event *Must See* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Had 171 points before i beat it.. 515 before last lvl started
Red Ball Event *Must See* 2u6ld9u
Back to top Go down
chronic420
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
chronic420

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Red Ball Event *Must See*   Red Ball Event *Must See* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Red Ball Event *Must See* Untitledgame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Ball Event *Must See*   Red Ball Event *Must See* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Ball Event *Must See*
Page 1 of 1