ADDICTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal**HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Mysterious Figure Appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WindDanc

A Mysterious Figure Appears! Empty
PostSubject: A Mysterious Figure Appears!   A Mysterious Figure Appears! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 am

Played Time: About seven months
Rank/Level: Chief Master Sergeant / Level 35
Previous Clans: None
Reason for Joining: I've seen the clan in numerous matches and spoke with xhemmoragex a few times over the course of the last month. After playing with him and a few other members of Addiction, xhemmoragex offered me the chance to try out and after seeing Addiction working together as a team, I was glad to take the opportunity.
Voucher: xhemmoragex
Mech Build: I favor a medium - heavy combination with a high energy regeneration core and a powerful booster (Argus)
Favored Weapons: Rockets, Shield and Spear, Shotgun and Spear - Currently setup with all out rockets.
Role: In a clan battle, I'd more or less shoot for covering fire and heavy area of effect damage. Once I'm re-equipped with a spear and either shotgun or shield, I can work as a combatant that can back out and sling rockets once too much damage has been taken.
Time of Day: I'm mostly active in the early afternoon or late evenings. Sometimes in the morning, but rarely.
Vent and Mic: Yes and Yes.
Other Comments: To put it best, I'm a very versatile player and I tend to favor many different mech layouts. I've run flags in a medium - heavy mech effectively with good support before and also worked as a healer as well as a cannoneer. Basically, once I have the equipment for multiple setups, I can take advantage of almost any mech type.
Back to top Go down
xhemorrhagex
eXteel Staff
eXteel Staff
xhemorrhagex

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Figure Appears!   A Mysterious Figure Appears! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:17 am

3/4 was the our come of the try out. he used full rockets and stuck to the tunnels and did a good job.

he meets all requirements, so i see no problem with adding him.
Back to top Go down
chronic420
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
chronic420

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Figure Appears!   A Mysterious Figure Appears! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 am

Ok i'll give him a chance and see what he has for myself ingame, but i'll go ahead and add him today. please get'em on vent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mysterious Figure Appears!   A Mysterious Figure Appears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mysterious Figure Appears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADDICTION :: ADDICTION GAMES :: eXteel :: Roster and Recruitment-
Jump to: