ADDICTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal**HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GeneralLeo's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralLeo
GeneralLeo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-29

GeneralLeo's application Empty
PostSubject: GeneralLeo's application   GeneralLeo's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 am

Your age? 27 years old

How long have you been playing exteel? Over 430 hours of gameplay over the course of a few months. I stopped playing on October 15th because i had to report to Army basic training, now i am back.

What is your rank and level? I am a Captain and i am level 48

What clans have you been in, if any? I was in a clan called UnitedLegions, it was just a clan of close friends.

What were your reasons for leaving (if applicable)? The clan disbanded after i joined the army and most of them went to play DarkFall beta.......but i dont have time for MMORPGs.

Why do you want to join ADDICTION? I liked the fact it was a clan for the "older gamers" not that i am old geek

Can anyone in the clan vouch for you? I did a try out battle with Chronic420 and he beat the hell outta me lol.

Whats your favorite mech build (list one)? Too hard to pick but i think playing the "fatties" are fun, like a hellbent butcher set with a bastion head.

What weapons are you best with? I love melee so any melee weapon. Or the Colony bursterA.

What time of the day are you most active? Honestly its anytime on sunday (sometimes saturday) i am currently in a Army training facility so my activity time is dictated by uncle sam Crying or Very sad

Do you have vent and a mic? Yep i am a ventrilo guru.

Anything else you want to add? Don't be afraid to correct me if i am doing something wrong in battle. I want to learn from the best. Im here for some fun.
Back to top Go down
chronic420
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
chronic420

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: GeneralLeo's application   GeneralLeo's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 am

Welcome to ADDICTION good to have you with us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CHURNOBUL
Co-Clan Masters
Co-Clan Masters
CHURNOBUL

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: GeneralLeo's application   GeneralLeo's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:07 am

welcome to the clan...i guess my role as tryout master is no longer needed. lol.
Back to top Go down
xhemorrhagex
eXteel Staff
eXteel Staff
xhemorrhagex

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: GeneralLeo's application   GeneralLeo's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:14 pm

welcome dude good to see you here. Sad poor CHURN...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeneralLeo's application   GeneralLeo's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GeneralLeo's application
Page 1 of 1